We can issue a tax certificate listing transactions on your account including payments received, interest, admin fees and late fees. Beyond this we are unable to advise on tax matters and advise that you speak to a local tax attorney.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t afford a payment?
- Can I make one payment for multiple loans?
- What currency should I pay in?
- Does Prodigy Finance provide currency hedging tools?
- Does Prodigy Finance accept “principal only” payments?
- Can loans from Prodigy be used for any tax rebates or benefits?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?