LIBOR will not increase more than once a quarter, but there is no limit on the amount that the rate could increase at one time. Your APR will never exceed 25%.
Articles in this section
- What programmes do you support for refinancing?
- Can I refinance my Prodigy Finance loan?
- Can I refinance my Indian loan?
- What currency will you refinance my loan in?
- Which Universities can you support for refinancing?
- How long do I have to accept my provisional offer?
- How long does it take for the loan to be approved?
- How do you calculate my interest rate?
- What is refinance?
- How does the refinance process work?