No, unfortunately the terms of the loan cannot be restructured or renegotiated. It's not possible to change the currency of your loan, because your loan is essentially an asset that is denominated in a specific currency. The investors who helped to fund your education have invested in the same currency.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t afford a payment?
- Can I make one payment for multiple loans?
- What currency should I pay in?
- Does Prodigy Finance provide currency hedging tools?
- Does Prodigy Finance accept “principal only” payments?
- Can I obtain a tax certificate for my Prodigy Finance loan?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?