Yes, you should. While a balance remains on your loan it serves no purpose to skip payment as this will only cause your minimum obligation to increase and it is best to keep it as low as possible. Payments not received by the end of the month will incur a late fee of EUR / USD / GBP 25.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t afford a payment?
- Can I make one payment for multiple loans?
- What currency should I pay in?
- Does Prodigy Finance provide currency hedging tools?
- Does Prodigy Finance accept “principal only” payments?
- Can loans from Prodigy be used for any tax rebates or benefits?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?