Yes, you should. While a balance remains on your loan it serves no purpose to skip payment as this will only cause your minimum obligation to increase and it is best to keep it as low as possible. Payments not received by the end of the month will incur a late fee of EUR / USD / GBP 25.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the app to make a payment on my loan?
- What happens if I don’t pay my loan?
- Can I make one payment for multiple loans?
- What currency should I pay in?
- Does Prodigy Finance provide currency hedging tools?
- Does Prodigy Finance accept “principal only” payments?
- Can I obtain a tax certificate for my Prodigy Finance loan?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?