If you wish to defer a loan within an academic period please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify. Unfortunately we are not able to defer loan payments across different academic periods, because your Cost of Attendance may change, and because we need to assess your financial situation at the beginning of each period.
Articles in this section
- How is my interest rate determined?
- Understanding your loan offer
- What is the difference between interest rate and APR?
- When will I sign my final loan agreement?
- How do I withdraw my application?
- Is the Provisional Offer binding?
- How is interest calculated on my loan?
- I need to defer my studies, can I defer my loan?
- How is an administrative fee applied to my loan?
- How is the monthly due amount calculated?