If you wish to defer a loan within an academic period please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify. Unfortunately we are not able to defer loan payments across different academic periods, because your Cost of Attendance may change, and because we need to assess your financial situation at the beginning of each period.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your loan offer
- How is my interest rate determined?
- What is the difference between interest rate and APR?
- When will I sign my final loan agreement?
- Is the Provisional Offer binding?
- How is interest calculated on my loan?
- I need to defer my studies, can I defer my loan?
- How is an administrative fee applied to my loan?
- What is LIBOR?
- Can I get proof of funding for my visa?