You can view your balance and repayment amount due in the monthly statements we send via email or on the Prodigy Finance app.
Option 1: View your payment due on your monthly statement
- Page 1 of the statement under "Total Due"
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have changed your email address.
Option 2: View your payment due via the Prodigy Finance App
The amount due will be shown in your statement. Once we receive your payment, the amount will decrease by how much you've paid (to a minimum of 0).
Here's how to find the amount on the iOS and web versions of the app:
- You'll find each of your loans referenced at the top. Swipe left or right along the top of the screen to see information for each loan.
- To find a breakdown of your payment, tap the Total due for this period card to reveal more information.
- Your loans will be referenced along the top of the page. Click on the respective loan to navigate to it.
- If your loan is highlighted in orange, a breakdown of your payment is available. Simple click on the payment due to see the breakdown.
How do we get to this amount?
Your monthly installment is made up a few things:
- Cycle interest - this is calculated from the 8th to the 7th of the month and is based on the number of days in the cycle.
- Outstanding balance - this is comprised of your loan amount, administration fee and accrued interest.
- LIBOR rate - while LIBOR rates fluctuate daily, we adjust this quarterly (every three months). This will impact the amount of interest accrued on your loan and your monthly installment.