When making your monthly payments please remember to:
- Include your unique payment reference number (shown on your statement)
- Make payments in the currency of your loan
- Ensure payment arrives in time for the due date (28th of each month)
There are multiple methods that you can choose from:
- Direct debits: When paying a loan issued in USD from a US bank account or EUR from an EU bank account, you can make a no-fee payment via direct debit (once-off or recurring) online or via our app. If your loan is in another currency or you are making payment from outside the US or EU, stay tuned! We are working to enable direct debit for more customers and will notify you as soon as the option is available.
- Flywire: On your monthly statement, simply click the link to the Flywire payment portal and select the currency of your loan. You can then pay using direct bank transfer, Master or Visa Credit Card, Debit Card or with country-specific local payment services. More details can be found here.
- Direct bank transfer: we can only accept payments in the currency of your loan so please convert your payment before making the transfer. Our bank details can be found on your monthly statement along with routing instructions. If you wish to set up direct debit orders, please arrange this with your bank directly.
- International payment vendors: You can also make use of international payment facilitators like Worldpay Revolut, Transferwise, CurrencyFair and more. There are many to choose from, so be sure to check that yours allows transfers into the UK, where our bank accounts are held. We are unable to accept payment via PayPal as it is against their policy.