Your first payment is due on the 28th of the month following settlement of your loan, meaning funds should reach Prodigy Finance’s account on or before the due date. Direct debit ACH payments take up to 8 days to arrive in our account so ensure your payment is initiated by the 20th of each month for payments to be considered on-time.
Articles in this section
- What supporting documents will I need for my application?
- How do you calculate my interest rate?
- Who is eligible for refinancing with Prodigy Finance?
- What is refinance?
- Are there any fees or penalties?
- How does the refinance process work?
- How is my credit score affected?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- What are the steps to start repaying my loan?
- When is my first payment due?