Once your loan is approved, in most cases as a next step we will arrange a call with you and your existing lender to determine the total outstanding loan amount that will be due at the time of settlement. This amount will be applied to your loan agreement with Prodigy Finance which you will then e-sign. Once signed, the funds will then be sent to your lender and we will notify you when they have settled. You can then set up payments using our mobile app.
Articles in this section
- What supporting documents will I need for my application?
- How do you calculate my interest rate?
- Who is eligible for refinancing with Prodigy Finance?
- What is refinance?
- Are there any fees or penalties?
- How does the refinance process work?
- How is my credit score affected?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- What are the steps to start repaying my loan?
- When is my first payment due?