We work with the top universities around the world, supporting international post-graduate students as they pursue Master degrees in business, engineering, law, public policy, and health sciences.
When choosing which schools and courses to support, we consider the school rankings and confirm with the school that they'd like to be on our list.
Here's some more information about the rankings that we use:
- Business schools - Top 100 in the world, based on the FT Top 100.
- Engineering schools - Top 100 in the world, based on the US News Top 100.
- Law schools - Top 50 in the United States, based on the US News Top 50, or the FT Top 100 for schools outside the US.
- Public Policy schools - Top 50 in the United States, based on the US News Top 50, or the FT Top 100 for schools outside the US.
- Health Sciences schools (dental, nursing, and public health programmes) - Top 50 in the United States, based on the US News Top 50.
Our full list of school's:
We work closely with each of the schools where we offer funding. Here's the full list of schools that we currently work with.
You can also use the search tool on our website to see which schools and courses we can fund. If you don’t see the school you’re looking for, we’ll prompt you to submit a request form. If at any point in the future we can fund the school or course you’re looking for, we’ll reach out to let you know.
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.