Our loan application doesn't require any documents upfront. You can complete the entire application and receive a response without submitting any information beyond what you know about your own financial situation.
If we make a loan offer and you continue, we'll ask for documents to verify the information that you've given us. Here are the types of documents that we may ask for:
- Proof of Identity (e.g. passport)
- Proof of Address (e.g. a utility bill)
- Proof of Savings (e.g. bank statements)
- Proof of Admission (e.g. admissions letter)
- Proof of Salary (only if you are currently working)
- Credit Report
- Proof of Scholarship
- Proof of Sponsorship
No need to worry about gathering these documents now, they are only required once you have accepted your loan offer. For more detailed information on each of these documents take a look here.