A loan confirmation letter (sometimes referred to as a sanction letter) confirms that we have approved your loan application.
- The different types of loan letters:
- When is it available?
- How do I receive the Loan Confirmation Letter?
- Can I use my loan for Visa purposes?
- A conditional loan confirmation letter if an i20 form is required from your school.
- A confirmed loan letter is required when applying for your student visa.
When is it available?
- Your conditional loan confirmation letter will be available on your dashboard as soon as you get to the verification stage of your application. You can download it from the files section of your application.
- The final confirmed loan letter (sanction letter) will be available on your dashboard as soon as your loan is finalized and approved.
How do I receive the Loan Confirmation Letter?
Log in to your Prodigy Finance account to find an electronic copy of your Loan Confirmation Letter on your student dashboard.
Can I use my loan for Visa purposes?
You may use the Prodigy Finance Loan Confirmation Letter as proof of funding to support your visa application, but this does not necessarily guarantee that your visa application will be successful.