A loan confirmation letter (sometimes referred to as a sanction letter) confirms that we have approved your loan application.
- The different types of loan letters:
- When is it available?
- Can You Change the wording of the Letter?
The different types of loan letters:
- A conditional loan confirmation letter if an i20 form is required from your school.
- A confirmed loan letter is required when applying for your student visa.
When is it available?
- Your conditional loan confirmation letter will be available on your dashboard as soon as you get to the verification stage of your application. You can download it from the files section of your application.
- The final confirmed loan letter (sanction letter) will be available on your dashboard as soon as your loan is finalized and approved.
Can you change the wording of the letter?
We have a standard letter for all our students. We won't be able to change or alter the format of the wording of the letter on an individual basis.