The annual statement will be sent out on the anniversary of the date your funds were sent to your school.
Articles in this section
- What information will Prodigy Finance provide to the credit reporting agencies?
- How long does it take to have a change made to my credit report?
- Do I have to be a permanent resident in the US for Prodigy Finance to report to the credit bureau?
- If I miss a payment this month, will it reflect on my US Credit report immediately?
- Credit Bureau Reporting through Experian
- Are there any taxes to consider when repaying my loan?
- When will I receive my annual statement?
- I only want to make payment towards my interest while I'm in grace. Can I do this?
- Can I pay more towards one loan than the other using my Combined Payment Reference Number (PF Number)
- When is my payment due?