Before we can offer you a loan, we need to consider a few factors. One of those factors is your pre-study salary. Prodigy Finance requires a proof of salary document to confirm the information in your application.
What should I submit as proof of salary?
- 3 salary slips from the last 6 months.
- 1 corresponding bank statement that matches one of those salary slips.
What should be included in the proof of salary?
- Your name and surname.
- Salary amount.
- Bank logo or stamp (for the bank statements).
What can't we consider as proof of salary?
- Internship salary.
What if I don't have a salary slip?
You can upload one of the following documents if you don’t have a salary slip:
- A tax certificate no older than 12 months.
- A letter from your employer confirming your salary. This should go together with a bank statement that matches the salary amount.
- If you're self-employed and plan to study full-time, you can submit 3 service contracts or invoices, as well as 3 bank statements that match the amounts on those contracts or invoices.
What if I'm self-employed or contractually employed and plan to study part-time?
Unfortunately, we can't support part-time students who are self-employed or contractually employed.