What is a scholarship?
It's financial aid in the form of an award, grant, fellowship or assistantship for a student to further their education.
What proof of scholarship can we accept?
We'll accept proof of your scholarship in the form of a letter, email or screenshot from your university with all the necessary information.
We can't accept I-20 forms as proof of scholarship.
Your proof of scholarship should be in a non-editable format (this means JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF).
What details should your proof of scholarship include?
- The name of your university.
- University logo or stamp.
- Your name.
- The academic year the scholarship is being granted for.
- Amount of the scholarship.
- Breakdown of the scholarship per year (if mentioned).
- Name and signature of the university Dean or Principal.
- An email from the university should confirm your name or email ID, school, class and scholarship amount awarded. The email format should clearly confirm the school as the sender of the email.