First up, we need to know what school and course you will be attending:
- School - This is the school or university you are hoping to attend. If you know the school you will be attending, you can easily search for it or scroll through the full list of available schools. If your school is not listed, it likely does not yet meet our requirements. Check here for our requirements and here for information on how you can register your interest.
- Campus - Select which campus you will be attending. If your particular campus is not showing, get in touch and we will add it.
- Programme - This is the course you are intending to study. If your chosen course is not available, please see this article on how you can help us get it added.
- Class - In this dropdown, select your class. Remember that naming conventions vary between schools so double check your intended school's website for the name of your class. It's a good idea to make sure you've selected the correct year as well as the period, which is the time frame denoted in brackets.
- School Student Number - If you have been admitted to your school, add your unique student number here. This will make it easier for us to communicate with your school when we need to send over the money.
- Test Score - If you have taken the GMAT or GRE tests, add your scores here. If you have not taken a test, or have taken a different one, no need to worry. You can continue without a test score.