Here, we are looking for any details on your work experience and income. Don't worry if you haven't worked before or have no current income. It's not a requirement to be employed in order to obtain a loan from us, except if you are applying for a part-time course.
If you do have work experience, provide us with your Total years of work experience and an overview of the positions and companies in which you've worked.
- Type of employment
- Job Level
- Most recent monthly gross income
- Annual gross salary
Type of employment
- Choose Permanent, Contract, Self-Employed, Internship or Volunteer.
- Please note: we consider a contract position as one which has a determined end date as opposed to permanent where the end of your employment is not specified.
- If you are completing an internship during your studies or if your last employment record was voluntary, please exclude this information from the income section since this is not considered when assessing your application.
- The company you work for.
- Select the position that most closely matches the position you held.
- Where your job was located.
- Dates in which you worked in this position.
Most recent monthly gross income
- Please input your monthly salary excluding any bonus.
- You'll need to provide proof of income for the last 3 months' worth of salary slips. We can't accept rental income here.
- If you have a confirmed post-graduation job offer, you can indicate this.
Annual gross salary
- Your confirmed future annual gross salary, which will need to be verified via a document from your company confirming the future employment and salary.