Here, we are looking for any details on your work experience and income. Don't worry if you haven't worked before or have no current income. It's not a requirement to be employed in order to obtain a loan from us, except if you are applying for a part-time course.
If you do have work experience, provide us with your Total years of work experience and an overview of the positions and companies in which you've worked.
- Type of employment - Choose Permanent, Contract, Self-Employed, Internship or Volunteer. Please note, we consider a contract position as one which has a determined end date as opposed to permanent where the end of your employment is not specified.
- If you are completing an internship during your studies, please exclude this information from the income section since this is not considered when assessing your application.
- Employer - Company you work for.
- Job Level - Select the position that most closely matches the position you held.
- Country - Where your job was located.
- Period - Dates in which you worked in this position.
This next section is for your salary information:
- Most recent monthly gross income - Please input your monthly salary excluding any bonus. You'll need to provide proof of income for the last 3 months' worth of salary slips. We can't accept rental income here.
If you have a confirmed post-graduation job offer, you can indicate this.
- Annual gross salary - Your confirmed future annual gross salary, which will need to be verified via a document from your company confirming the future employment and salary.