The proof of admission document confirms that you've been accepted to study your chosen program at the university that you applied to. This helps us make sure we're able to support the school and course you're heading to and must be a letter from your school. An i20 VISA document is not acceptable as a proof of admission document.
What is accepted as my proof of admission document?
- A letter from your school confirming that you've been accepted into your program
- An email from your school confirming your admission
What details should your proof of admission letter include?
- Your name and surname
- The name or email address of the university and school you’re attending OR a signature from a university official (for example, Director of Admissions or Registrar)
- The campus where you will be completing your studies
- The name of your course/programme and class