A proof of admission letter confirms that you've been accepted to study your chosen programme at the university that you applied to. This helps us make sure we're able to support the school you're heading to.
What is accepted as proof of admission?
- A letter from your school confirming that you've been accepted into your programme.
- An i-20 document which confirms your admission.
- An email from your school confirming your admission.
- A screenshot or scan of your admission letter or i-20 is acceptable but it should be in a non-editable format (JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF).
What should your proof of admission include?
- Your name.
- Your university's name.
- The university logo or stamp.
- A signature from a university official (for example, Director of Admissions or Registrar).
- Your course name.
- The university campus you'll be studying at.
- The season class you'll be enrolled in.
- The start and end dates of the course.