Some companies offer sponsorships to their employees to help them pay for a portion of their studies. The company sponsorship may help cover tuition, living expenses, or both.
What do I need to provide?
We need a letter from the company confirming that they are providing you with a sponsorship that will contribute towards your tuition, living expenses, or both. The letter usually highlights the period of sponsorship.
What details should my proof of company sponsorship letter include?
- The name of your company must be in the letter
- The name of the school and course you’re attending must be stated
- The company logo or stamp
- Your name and surname
- The academic year the sponsorship is being granted must be stated
- The amount of sponsorship must be stated
- Your letter should be in a non-editable format such as PDF, JPEG, PNG or JPG