What is a Company Sponsorship?
Some companies offer company sponsorships to help students pay for a portion of their studies. The company sponsorship may help cover tuition, living expenses, or both. We're looking for a letter from your company confirming that they are providing you with a sponsorship which will contribute towards your cost of attendance. The letter usually highlights the period of sponsorship.
What details should your Proof of Company Sponsorship include?
- The name of your company.
- Company logo or stamp.
- Your name.
- The academic year the sponsorship is being granted for.
- Amount of the sponsorship.
- Breakdown of the sponsorship per year (if mentioned).
- Name and signature of the authorized person from the company.