Some companies offer sponsorship's to help students pay for a portion of their studies.
The company sponsorship may help cover tuition, living expenses, or both.
What do I need to provide?
We're looking for a letter from your company confirming that they are providing you with a sponsorship that will contribute towards your cost of attendance. The letter usually highlights the period of sponsorship.
What details should your Proof of Company Sponsorship include?
- The name of your company must be in the letter.
- The company logo or stamp must be present.
- Your name and surname must be visible.
- The academic year the sponsorship is being granted must be stated.
- The amount of sponsorship must be stated.
- Breakdown of the sponsorship per year/period (if required)
- The name and signature of the authorized person from the company must be present in the letter.