Some companies offer sponsorships to their employees to help them pay for a portion of their studies. The company sponsorship may help cover tuition and living expenses - or both.
Often companies have educational programs as part of their employment contract. If your sponsorship is part of this, you’ll need to provide a letter from your employer confirming the sponsorship details below.
We’ll need a letter from the company confirming that they are providing you with a sponsorship that will contribute towards your tuition, living expenses, or both.
The letter usually highlights the period of sponsorship, the value of sponsorship, and if the sponsorship is a loan.
What details should my sponsorship confirmation letter include?
- The name of the company sponsoring your studies with the company logo or stamp
- Your name and surname and the name of the school and course you’re attending
- The academic year or period the sponsorship is awarded for
- The amount of sponsorship must be stated including the currency
- Your letter should be in a non-editable format such as PDF, JPEG, PNG or JPG