If you need funding for a course that has more than one academic period, we're here to help. When you apply for your loan, you can indicate if you'll want funding for a future academic period, and receive a conditional amount for that period.
Closer to the time, you'll need to submit a new application because we need to make sure we have updated information about your situation.
We need your revised budget
When you get started we’ll ask for your revised budget. This is also a great time to submit any information you have around your summer internship, and to let us know if you need to change your loan amount for the second year.
Here’s how to complete your second-year application or top-up loan:
- Sign in to your Prodigy Student dashboard using the same username and password you had for the first year.
- Choose the class that matches the academic period you need funding for.
- Take a few minutes to fill out the application for the second year. (Tip: Need a bit of extra cash to cover those upcoming treks? Or maybe you’ve come into a fruitful summer internship and would like to use some of that cash to balance out the loan? Remember you can request an increased or decreased loan amount, as needed.)
- If you've secured a job offer, please add this to your application and drop a note about it into the Additional Information section (it can only help).
- You won't be required to submit as many documents as your first application. However, we will ask for confirmation of your updated address, and any other documentation that our credit committee may specifically request at this time.
- After you’ve uploaded all your documents, we’ll review any changes and continue to match you to available funds. If your application is successfully matched, and you choose to continue with your application, funds will be reserved for you. Then we'll finalise your loan, and send you a loan agreement for your second year or top-up funds.
- Please note that we will only consider an application for a Top-up loan up to a month before the end date of your class ( we will not be able to offer you funding if your class has already ended).
If you have any questions as you go along, please do get in touch at email@example.com.
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.