We're sending one talented student to the school of their dreams with up to US $100,000.
The scholarship will cover one year's full tuition fees for a masters programme at one of the 400 schools we support. Applications open until 31st March 2019.
Here are some frequently asked questions around the scholarship programme. Should you need more information, please click here.
Am I eligible for a scholarship?
- You need to be an international student admitted and studying a postgraduate degree at any of the schools we support and due to start in 2019.
- You can apply for the Prodigy Finance Global Scholarship regardless of whether you have a Prodigy Finance loan or not.
- You can also apply if you're on track to receive admission for the 2019 academic year but have not received confirmation (we’ll ask for proof of admission if you're successful).
How many scholarships are there?
- One scholarship recipient will be chosen to receive the equivalent of the full cost of one year’s tuition (up to US $100,000).
How will my scholarship be assessed?
The scholarship recipient will be chosen based on a combination of our internal assessment criteria (finalists) and public voting (winner).
Our internal shortlisting procedure will take the following into consideration:
- Merit-based criteria: Measured by your GMAT, GRE, LSAT, EA score, whichever is applicable. If you’ve taken another test, you’ll be able to submit that score too.
- Skills-based objective criteria: Measured by providing the correct answers to objective questions.
- Motivational criteria: Your motivational video will be reviewed by a panel of judges if the above criteria are met. The motivation will need to demonstrate substantive reasoning for you to receive a scholarship and how the scholarship will impact on your postgraduate experience.
When will I know if my application has been successful?
- We will contact the 10 finalists by the 8th of April.
- The winner will receive official notification of their successful application on or around the 26th of April.
When do applications close?
- Applications are open until the 31st March 2019.
If my application is successful, how will I receive my scholarship?
- Depending on where you're studying, your scholarship will either be paid to your school or directly to you.
- We'll confirm exactly how scholarship money will be paid once you've been selected as the winner.