You don't need to be a permanent resident in the US to start building credit. If we have your physical address inside of the US, you'll automatically qualify for US credit reporting. That means we'll send information about your loan status to Experian, one of the approved credit bureaus.
Articles in this section
- When is my payment due?
- When will I receive my annual statement?
- What information will Prodigy Finance provide to the credit reporting agencies?
- Will I pay tax on my loan?
- Can I make bulk payments towards my loan?
- How long does it take for my payment to reach you?
- How do I settle my loan?
- How long does it take to have a change made to my credit report?
- Do I have to be a permanent resident in the US for Prodigy Finance to report to the credit bureau?
- If I miss a payment this month, will it reflect on my US Credit report immediately?