You don't need to be a permanent resident in the US to start building credit. If we have your physical address inside of the US, you'll automatically qualify for US credit reporting. That means we'll send information about your loan status to Experian, one of the approved credit bureaus.
Articles in this section
- What information will Prodigy Finance provide to the credit reporting agencies?
- How long does it take to have a change made to my credit report?
- Do I have to be a permanent resident in the US for Prodigy Finance to report to the credit bureau?
- If I miss a payment this month, will it reflect on my US Credit report immediately?
- Credit Bureau Reporting through Experian
- Are there any taxes to consider when repaying my loan?
- When will I receive my annual statement?
- I only want to make payment towards my interest while I'm in grace. Can I do this?
- Can I pay more towards one loan than the other using my Combined Payment Reference Number (PF Number)
- When is my payment due?