Prodigy Ambassadors raise awareness about our product to prospective students, give us honest feedback, and are the faces of our brand. As an Ambassador, you’ll be a leader on campus and in your communities.
- What do Ambassadors do?
- What do Ambassadors get for their contribution?
- Who can become an Ambassador?
- How to apply for the Ambassador programme:
What do Ambassadors do?
Prodigy Ambassadors are passionate about mobilizing talent and help us do just that by:
- Collaborating in online and offline events (webinars, in-school events, home-country events).
- Helping with PR initiatives.
- Being our first point of contact for the student community on campus.
- Spreading the social reach of our products, benefits, and initiatives.
What do Ambassadors get for their contribution?
Our Ambassadors are a core part of our growth so we want to be part of theirs! Here’s what you can expect as a Prodigy Finance Ambassador:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through participation in online and offline events for multinational audiences.
- The opportunity to be the face of a high-growth company through press and media coverage.
- Support from us as you build your career. We’re here to supply connections, coaching, and professional support.
- Gifts and experiences. This can include ‘swag’ and other surprises.
Who can become an Ambassador?
To become a Prodigy Ambassador, you’ll need to have a loan application with us that have reached the ‘Loan Approved’ or ‘Loan Disbursed’ stage.
How to apply for the Ambassador programme:
If you’re ready to apply, then follow the steps are here.
- Your application will be evaluated and you’ll hear back from us in a few days time.
- This programme calls for voluntary participation that isn’t compensated as Ambassadors aren’t employees of Prodigy Finance (or group companies). At no point shall the Ambassadors be asked or expected to accommodate any requests unwillingly. For further queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.