Depending on the currency of your existing loan, it could take up to 10 business days for us to settle with your current loan provider.
Articles in this section
- What happens after funds are sent to your previous loan provider?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- Can the funds be paid directly to me or must it be paid to the loan provider?
- What if there is a difference in settlement amounts?
- How do you send the funds to my old provider?
- How many days does it take for the money to reflect as settled by the loan provider?
- Who needs to follow up with the settlement of the loan?
- Can you give me a repayment schedule?
- When does the grace period start?
- How long does it take for my loan to be settled?