This is dependent on the loan provider allocating the funds to your account and may vary between different service providers. It could take up to 10 business days for your account to settle.
Articles in this section
- What happens after funds are sent to your previous loan provider?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- Can the funds be paid directly to me or must it be paid to the loan provider?
- What if there is a difference in settlement amounts?
- How do you send the funds to my old provider?
- How many days does it take for the money to reflect as settled by the loan provider?
- Who needs to follow up with the settlement of the loan?
- Can you give me a repayment schedule?
- When does the grace period start?
- How long does it take for my loan to be settled?