We'll use your supporting documents to confirm all the information in your application. If we notice that some things don't match, we'll update your provisional offer accordingly. That's why you'll notice new offers coming through.
Articles in this section
- What supporting documents do I need?
- How long does it take to verify my documents?
- I haven't received my graduation certification yet. What can I do?
- I don’t have any credit in my home country. How can I give you a credit report?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- Do you need a recent statement from my existing provider?
- Does my Prodigy Finance loan reflect on my US credit report?
- Why am I getting mulitple provisional offers?
- I don’t have a bank statement showing my most recent payslip. What can I do?