Yes! You can use your Prodigy Finance loan to build local credit in the US. This means if you keep your payments on track, you can have a positive impact on your US credit report and get access to more financial services and products.
Articles in this section
- What supporting documents do I need?
- How long does it take to verify my documents?
- I haven't received my graduation certification yet. What can I do?
- I don’t have any credit in my home country. How can I give you a credit report?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- Do you need a recent statement from my existing provider?
- Does my Prodigy Finance loan reflect on my US credit report?
- Why am I getting multiple provisional offers?
- I don’t have a bank statement showing my most recent payslip. What can I do?