We'll do our very best to ensure that there is no difference between the amount that we send to your previous loan provider and the settlement amount that they need. However, if your loan is from a provider outside of the US, currency conversions may impact the settlement amount and lead to an under payment. If this is the case, we'll ask you to cover the shortfall to fully settle your loan with your existing provider.
Articles in this section
- What happens after funds are sent to your previous loan provider?
- What are the next steps after my loan is approved?
- Can the funds go to me or must it be paid to the loan provider?
- What if there is a difference in settlement, like a shortfall?
- What is the process for funds to be disbursed?
- How many days does it take for the money to reflect as settled by the loan provider?
- Who needs to follow up with the settlement of the loan?
- Can you give me a repayment schedule?
- When does the grace period start?
- How long does it take for my loan to be settled?