Transferwise is an international money transfer service that lets you send and receive money over a range of currencies with low fees and competitive exchange rates.
They currently support sending and receiving money in over 25 countries.
- How do I make payment through Transferwise?
- How long does it take for the payment to reach you?
- Who do I contact if I experience challenges with making a payment on Transferwise?
How do I make payment through Transferwise?
1. Log into your Prodigy Finance Mobile App through the links below:
2. Click on “Pay” icon on home screen
3. Navigate to Transferwise icon and select it.
4. This will navigate you to the home page of Transferwise where you will be able to complete your payment as per the steps below:
- Select the currency you will be sending money in and the currency you want Prodigy to receive the money in. This will be the currency of your loan.
- You must enter the amount you want Prodigy to receive under “Recipients will get exactly”
- Choose who you are sending money to - Business or Charity – in this case, you will select Business.
- Enter Prodigy Finance's address and account details. You will find this in your monthly statement on page 2.
- View the details of your transfer and include your loan reference number (starting with 'PF...', 'PDG...' or 'RF...') – this is a crucial part of making your payment as this is what we will use to allocate your payment. If you do not include a loan reference number, we will be unable to allocate your funds to your loan.
- Choose the type of transfer you would like to make (different transfer types will become available depending on the currency you are paying with).
- Make payment as directed by Transferwise.
How long does it take for the payment to reach you?
Once the payment has been initiated, it will take between 3-12 days for the payment to arrive with Prodigy Finance. This is due to the international transfer delays associated with making international payments.
Who do I contact if I experience challenges with making a payment on Transferwise?
While we can try our best to advise you with some of the typical issues, our team isn't able to resolve issues related to Transferwise payments.
In such cases, it is best to contact the Transferwise customer support team here.
If your query is unresolved with Transferwise, you are more than welcome to reach out to us on email@example.com and we will do our best to help.