While you are in progress of studying you may receive a job offer for when you graduate. For some students who receive this, it normally means an increase to your pre-study salary and in most instances, an opportunity to work for a different company. Below outlines the requirements when submitting it with your Prodigy Finance application.
What should I submit as proof for a post-study salary?
- The company name/logo must be visible on the document
- Your full name is visible on the document
- The document must clearly confirm the post-study salary
- The document must also confirm the start date of employment
- The document must be signed by you and the employer
If the document issued is in a language other than English, please ensure that you provide us with a full English translation by a certified translator.