We understand the current situation has the potential to disrupt your life. If you’re in need of some emergency funding to navigate through these difficult times, we’ve got some options for you.
- I already have a loan from Prodigy Finance
- I don’t have a loan from Prodigy Finance
I already have a loan from Prodigy Finance
Here are some options to explore if you’re looking for additional funding, now.
- Looking for $15,000+ funding? Check your eligibility for a top-up loan with Prodigy Finance by logging in online and submitting a new application.
- Need a smaller loan? We’ve partnered with STILT - a personal loan company founded by international graduates. Checking your rate will not impact your credit score.
This could be a good option for you if:
- You have a valid visa type
- You have a US bank account and phone number
- You reside in one of the eligible US states
Find out more at https://prodigyfinance.com/resources/stilt/.
- Contact the offices of International Student Services or Financial aid to find out if your University has an emergency fund or grant option.
If you’re planning to use your conditionally approved funds from Prodigy Finance for your next study period, remember that we’ll ask you to disclose any additional debt you’ve taken out since your last application. Read more about the process for applying for your 2nd year loan here.