We understand that Covid-19 has the potential to disrupt your preparations to study abroad. It can be especially challenging to secure the documents required to finalize your loan, amidst office closures and limited service hours. Rest assured that we’ve got a plan to work with you while you navigate these challenges.
Once you’ve accepted an offer for a loan, we’ll ask you to upload these documents to confirm the information you’ve already provided in your application. Here’s what you need to know if you aren’t able to secure the required documents because of COVID-19 restrictions:
- Let our team know by emailing email@example.com.
- We’ll help you move forward with the process so you can complete all the other requirements.
- Once you’re able to secure the documents, our team will work with you to finalize the loan.
- You’ll sign your loan electronically, a few weeks before your class starts.
- If anything changes, we’ll let you know!