The Provisional Offer is a non-binding offer that informs us that you are ready to move forward with your loan application.
You can still request a change to your loan amount or withdraw (cancel) your application. If you wish to do either of these, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is the Provisional Offer valid for?
You have 2 weeks to accept your Provisional Offer and move on to the next stage, verification, otherwise, your application will expire.
If this happens or you want to change the school, you will need to start a new application.
Can I apply if I haven't been admitted yet?
Yes, you can! Our application process helps you determine your eligibility for funding and to get a customized quote.
Our provisional Offer:
You don't need to be admitted to apply and you can submit multiple applications to explore your funding options for different schools or courses. Remember, a quote is just a provisional offer for funding and does not bind you to any kind of agreement with Prodigy Finance. It's a great way to find out how we can support you without making a full commitment.
Once you have been admitted to a course:
Once you've been admitted to a course, you can move forward by accepting your offer. At this stage in the process, you will need to provide documents confirming the information in your application - including proof of admission to the course you've selected.
Here are a few next steps to get started:
- Register to create an account so you can get a customized quote
- Visit our website to see which schools we support and to learn more about the Prodigy Finance process
Don't forget that we are here to support you so if you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com
Is there a penalty for cancelling my loan?
We know that sometimes you might need to withdraw your application. Here's a look at some of the different scenarios you might encounter when it comes to withdrawing your loan:
When can you have your loan withdrawn?
- You can withdraw your loan application any time before you sign the final loan agreement. There is absolutely no penalty for withdrawing.
- If your loan agreement has been signed by both us and you, you'll have two weeks to withdraw from the agreement. If you'd like to withdraw, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for withdrawing your loan with Prodigy Finance
- If you do not withdraw from the agreement within two weeks of signing, we'll send your funds to your school. Once that's happened, the agreement is official. You won't be able to withdraw at this point.
Remember, you can settle your loan at any time by paying the full amount of the loan plus any interest that has accrued.