In order to be eligible for a Prodigy Finance loan, you need to meet two basic requirements:
- To receive a loan you must be admitted to a school and program that we support. Click here to explore our schools.
- We provide loans to students who want to study abroad, so your chosen school must be located outside your country of residence and “home country” (if different) when you apply for a loan.
There are some exceptions:
- If you have lived in your study country for less than 1 year when you apply for a loan, you are eligible
- U.K. residents are eligible to study in the U.K.
- U.S. residents are eligible to study in the U.S. if you are living in an eligible state and are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident when you apply for a loan (see the ineligible states in this article)
- Non-permanent residents that have lived or worked in the U.S for more than 7 consecutive years are also not eligible.