We have two basic requirements to help us determine if you're eligible for a Prodigy Finance loan:
- You must be admitted to a school and programme we support. Click here to explore our schools. Remember, you can apply for a quote before you have an admit - we'll only ask for proof of admission when we finalise your loan.
- You must be looking to study abroad, and you must come from one of the 150 countries we support. You can find a list of countries we can't support here.
There are some exceptions which all depend on where you live when you apply and where you plan to study:
- If you're a UK resident, you'll be eligible for a loan for studies in the UK or abroad. You just need to meet the first requirement.
- If you're a US resident, you'll be eligible for a loan for studies in the US or abroad as long as you're living in an eligible state (see the ineligible states in this article). Again, you just need to meet the first requirement.
- Currently living in the country you want to study in? If you've lived in your study country for less than 1 year when you apply for a loan, you'll still be eligible.