Understanding whether you may be eligible for a loan can be daunting, here are some quick facts to help you before submitting an application:
What are our basic requirements
We have three basic requirements to help us determine if you're eligible for a Prodigy Finance loan (subject to affordability check) :
- You must be admitted to a school and programme we support.
- Click here to explore our schools.
- Remember, you can apply for a quote before you have an admittance letter - we'll only ask for proof of admission when we finalize your loan.
- You must be looking to study abroad
- You must come from one of the countries we support.
- You can find a list of countries we can't support here.
Are there any exemptions?
There are some exceptions which all depend on where you live when you apply and where you plan to study:
If you are currently living in the country you want to study in:
- If you've lived in your study country for less than 1 year when you apply for a loan, you may still be eligible.
If your school is located in one of the following US states, you may not be eligible for funding:
- New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.