The Provisional Offer is a non-binding loan agreement that allows us to reserve funds for you. You can still request a change to your loan amount or withdraw (cancel) your application. You have 2 weeks to accept your Provisional Offer and move on to Verification, otherwise your application will expire. If this happens or you want to change school, you will need to start a new application.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your loan offer
- How is my interest rate determined?
- What is the difference between interest rate and APR?
- When will I sign my final loan agreement?
- Is the Provisional Offer binding?
- How is interest calculated on my loan?
- I need to defer my studies, can I defer my loan?
- How is an administrative fee applied to my loan?
- What is LIBOR?
- Can I get proof of funding for my visa?