Flywire is an international payment provider that provides flexible payment methods for 220 countries. Flywire offers competitive rates for you to convert currency and transfer your funds to a new country.
- What does Flywire allow?
- How do I make payment through Flywire?
- Do I have to use the link provided on my statement?
- How long does it take for the payment to reach you?
- Who do I contact if I experience challenges with making payment on Flywire?
What does Flywire allow?
Depending on where you are paying from, Flywire will allow you to:
- Make payment in your local currency
- Make payment via credit card, debit card, or any other local payment method
- Initiate a bank to bank transfer at preferential rates
How do I make payment through Flywire?
Instead of starting your payment process directly from Flywire’s website, use your personalized link to make your payment. There are two ways to find your personalized link:
- 1. Log in to your Prodigy Finance account, on our app or in your web browser. Select "make a payment" and then select Flywire.
Don't have the app yet? Download it from the App Store or get it on Google Play.
- 2. Alternatively, go directly to https://www.flywire.com/pay/prodigyfinance to get started.
- NB: Don't let your payment get lost! You must use this link to start the payment in order for us to locate your funds.
Do I have to use the link provided on my statement?
Yes. This is Flywire’s way of tracking and allocating all payments for Prodigy Finance. If a payment is not done through the link provided, Flywire is unable to reference the payment and we will not receive the funds.
How long does it take for the payment to reach you?
Once the payment has been initiated, it will take between 5-12 days for the funds to arrive with Prodigy Finance. This is due to the extra time needed to make international payments.
Who do I contact if I experience challenges with making payment on Flywire?
While we can try our best to advise you with some of the typical issues, our team aren't able to resolve issues related to Flywire payments.
In such cases, it is best to contact the Flywire customer support team on email@example.com
If your query is unresolved with Flywire, you are more than welcome to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.