If you would like to change your log in ID for your application, here is a step by step guide on how to do that:
Logging into your dashboard:
1. Go to your student dashboard
2. Sign in using your current email address
Updating your details:
3. In the upper right corner, click on the drop-down menu next to your email address
4. Select "Account Settings"
5. Click on the "Change" button next to the Email Icon
6. Enter the new email address and click "Save"
7. You'll see a message at the top of the screen confirming that this has been updated.
Future Correspondence from Prodigy Finance:
Once that's saved, you'll be able to log in using your new email. We'll also send any updates for your account to the new email address.
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.