You can review your available payment options and instructions by logging in to your account online, on iOS or Android. Turn on automatic updates to make sure you always have the latest version of the app.
If you’re paying from an eligible US, UK, or EU bank account:
- Set up an auto-debit for the simplest experience
- Each month, Prodigy Finance will automatically take funds from your account on the date you’ve chosen.
- There are no fees for auto-debit and your payment is guaranteed to arrive on time, every month.
- You can also make a single direct debit payment each month - see this article for more details.
If you’re paying from an account outside the US, UK, or EU:
We’ve partnered with Flywire so you can pay using a bank transfer, card, or local payment service.
Log in to the app to give it a try, or read more information in this article.
If you don’t find a payment option in the app that suits you:
Browse other third-party payment options in our app, like Wise, Revolut, and InstaReM.
If you’re using a third party to pay, be sure to check that they allow transfers from your country to the UK, where our bank accounts are held.
Note that we aren’t currently able to accept payments from PayPal.
You can also make a direct transfer from your local bank, just be sure to convert your payment to the currency of your loan before making a transfer.
You’ll find our bank details and routing instructions on your monthly statement, in the app.
Making early repayments
There is no penalty for making early repayments toward your loan.
Any early repayment received during your study and grace period will be automatically re-amortized to reduce your installment once your loan enters repayments.
Making early repayments does not change any other loan terms or your payment schedule. We'll still expect you to make regular payments during the repayment period according to the original schedule.
If you’re using a bank transfer or a third party payment option, don’t forget these important tips:
- Include your unique payment reference number, which you’ll find on your statement
- Make payments in the currency of your loan
- Be sure to plan ahead so that your payment arrives in Prodigy Finance’s account by the 28th of each month