In order to confirm this residential information, we require one of the following documents from you.
- Utility or municipality bills that are in your name (for example; bills for water, electricity, gas or bills for rates and taxes)
- Bank document
- Investment, current account, vehicle finance or home loan statements
- A copy of a lease/rental agreement signed by yourself and the landlord. We also accept a letter from your landlord or property administrator (including military or hostels)
- An official tax return, assessment or statement from your country’s tax authority
- A telephone account for a physical landline
What should this document include?
- Your name and surname
- The document should be dated no older than 90 days from when you upload the document
- The logo or stamp of the institute
- The address on the document must match the address on your application
- Your document should be in a non-editable format such as PDF, JPEG, PNG or JPG
What if I don't have a document confirming my residential address?
If you don’t have confirmation of your residential address, you can upload a declaration letter - this is a letter from your family members, friends or landlord confirming that your current address is the same as the address in your application. This letter should include:
- Your name and surname
- The name and surname of the person signing the declaration letter
- Their signature with a corresponding date
In addition, the declarer must provide a supporting address document covering the requirements listed above.
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.