While you’re busy studying, you may receive a job offer after you graduate. If you’ve included the post-study job offer and salary in your application, we’ll ask you to confirm a few details regarding the salary of the job offer.
What must be in the offer letter?
- We’re able to accept an employment contract or offer letter with the following information clearly visible:
- Your name and surname
- The company name/logo or stamp
- The document must clearly confirm the post-study salary and currency
- The document must also confirm the start date of employment
- The document must be signed by you and the employer