While you’re busy studying, you may receive a job offer after you graduate. If you’ve included the post-study job offer and salary in your application, we’ll ask you to confirm a few details regarding the salary of the job offer.
What must be in the employment contract?
- We’re able to accept an employment contract with the following information clearly visible:
- Your name and surname
- The company name/logo or stamp
- The document must clearly confirm the post-study salary and currency
- The document must also confirm the start date of employment
- The document must be signed by you and the employer
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.