The Proof of Admission document confirms that you've been accepted to study your chosen program at the university and university campus that you applied to.
This helps us ensure that we're able to support the school and course you're heading to. This document must be an official letter from your school.
Please note that an I-20 VISA letter will not be accepted as confirmation of admittance to a school we support.
What kind of admittance letters can I provide?
- A letter from your school confirming that you've been accepted into your program
- An email from your school confirming your admission
What details should it include?
- Your name and surname
- The name or email address of the university and school you’re attending or a signature from a university official (for example, Director of Admissions or Registrar)
- The campus where you will be completing your studies
- The name of your course/programme and class as well as the course period (eg. Fall)