The Proof of Admission document confirms that you've been accepted to study your chosen program at the university and university campus that you applied to.
This helps us ensure that we're able to support the school and course you're heading to. This document must be an official letter from your school.
What kind of admittance letters can I provide?
- A letter from your school confirming that you've been accepted into your program
- An email from your school confirming your admission
- Official i-20 document from your school
What details should it include?
- Your name and surname
- The name or email address of the university and school you’re attending or a signature from a university official (for example, Director of Admissions or Registrar)
- The campus where you will be completing your studies
- The name of your course/programme and class as well as the course period (eg. Fall)
If you want any information related to the Prodigy Finance supported schools before you make your decision, or if the question is simply, “What loans am I eligible for?”, simply check out one of our Support pages or visit our Study Centre to read more about how Prodigy Finance can help you in the next stage of your career journey.
Also, if you have some questions about Prodigy Finance charging any hidden fees, whether your full cost of studies will be covered, whether forex rates will affect your interest, or if you’ll receive a tax break or not, here is an article that provides as good a Prodigy Finance review as possible.
For any other information about Prodigy Finance, or our student loan process, feel free to browse through our site or register for a webinar to have your questions answered by one of our team members before you apply for our student loan.