Repaying your loan can sometimes feel daunting, here are some guidelines on everything you need to know before taking out a loan from us.:
1. Can I repay my loan early?
the short answer is, Yes! There is no penalty for making early payments toward your loan.
You're welcome to do this during your study period, grace period, or simply make extra payments during the repayment period.
2. What currency should I pay in?
If you're making payments toward your loan, please make sure that we receive your payment in the same currency as your loan. For example, if your loan is in USD you should also make payments in USD.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid extra fees:
- First, convert your funds into the currency of your loan
- Then send your payment to Prodigy Finance after the conversion is complete
- Make sure your payment stays in the currency of the loan by including "do not convert" on your payment instructions
3. How do I pay?
For more information on available payment methods, please click here.
4. How do I settle my loan?
You're welcome to settle off your Prodigy Finance loan earlier than expected, and you won't be charged any penalties for doing so. Here is a quick guide on how to settle/close off your loan with Prodigy Finance.