After you’ve accepted your quote you'll be asked to upload documents to confirm the information you gave us in your application. Here's what you'll need:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Admission
- Credit Report
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Savings (if applicable)
- Proof of Scholarships or Company Sponsorship (if applicable)
Some tips when uploading your documents:
Language translation and currency conversion
- If your documents are in your local language, supplying us with certified English copies will speed up the application process.
- In most cases, our verification team can translate your documents, but in an instance where we need a translation, we'll let you know.
- All currency conversions will be done by the verification team.
- If you're having difficulty getting certain documents and think you might miss the deadline, please let us know and we can extend it for you.
- We may have to withdraw your offer if you miss a deadline without reaching out to us.
Explanations of your documents:
Proof of Identity
You can supply us with a copy of your passport in a clearly readable format. A colour scan of the identification page (clear photo) is enough - you don't need to send through copies of every page.
Proof of Address
The document you upload must state your name and residential address matching what you stated in your application, and must be dated within the last three months.
Please see this article on which documents we accept as proof of address.
You can supply us with a copy of your credit report that summarises your credit history and is prepared by a credit reference agency of a specific country.
Proof of Income
Please provide us with three months’ salary slips (dated within the last six months) and one corresponding bank statement (screenshots or unofficial statements can't be accepted).
If you would like to see further details or options available to you regarding proof of income please view the following article here.
Proof of Admission
We'll need a letter or email from your school showing your full name, school, course, and an indication that you've been accepted.
Please see this article to learn more.
Proof of Savings (if applicable)
We'll need official savings or investment account statements that show available funds for the amount listed in your application.
- Please note: we do not accept investments in stocks as a form of savings.
If someone is contributing towards your savings, they'll need to complete this form so you can upload it to your dashboard in addition to providing their statements.
Already made payments to your school? Great! We can use that as part of your proof of savings. Please upload transfer receipts or a paid invoice from the school.
Proof of Scholarship / Company Sponsorship (if applicable)